In the year 2062, humanity found itself on the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that infested Earth for decades and caused years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, was close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. In the midst of this crisis, Kane, Nod's prophetic leader, emerged from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he had developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he could not build this Tiberium Control Network" without GDI's cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions, GDI and Nod, found themselves in a desperate and unlikely alliance to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
Now, after 15 years, the network is nearly complete. Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is only now that the world's citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what he will want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
- Sign on for 5-on-5, online objective based battles which also features an all-new party system that lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
- Kane returns in the thrilling conclusion to one of gaming's longest running storylines, told through gritty live-action cinematics. Choose to take on the campaign solo or team up with a friend and play cooperatively.
- An RPG-like experience point system based on the number and quality of units destroyed. This allows for leveling up to unlock new units, powers, and upgrades to make your army more powerful.
- The massive, mobile, all-in-one base, The Crawler, that lets you pack up and move your base with your army for a new layer of strategic depth never experienced in a C&C game.
- A class-based orientation within factions (offensive, defensive and support), each with its own specialized units and powers, allowing for more strategic and combative options that match your play style of choice.
|Brand Name||Electronic Arts|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: