Based on one of the best known Serial chipset MCS9901 for best performance. Ideal for connecting to modem, cellular phone, PDA, ISDN terminal adapter, satellite receiver, graphic tablet, bar code scanner, label printer, automated teller machine, GPS, finger print identification, Infra-Red transceiver, packet radio, magnetic card reader, Pos devices, multi-modem dail-up server, digital camera, automation interface, and card reader. Keeps old Serial devices alive. 2-port Serial Full Height PCI-Express Card, 2 Single Port Low Profile Brackets, Driver CD, User Manual.
- Fully Compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a, Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with Throughput up to 2.5Gbps.
- Supports Windows 8 (Uses Windows 7 Driver), Supports Windows Server 2012 (Uses Windows Server 2008 driver), MCS9922 Chipset.
- Converts to Low Profile Card with SINGLE Serial Port, Compatible with Industrial Standard 16C550 UART.
- On Chip 256-byte Depth FIFO in Transmit, Transfer Data Rates up to 250Kbps on Each Port.
- Supports Hardware and Software Flow Control, Supports 5, 6, 7, 8-bit Serial Format.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: