The N201-008-BL Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for distributing data, voice and video through computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
- 0 FT: Distribute data, voice and video at higher speeds with Tripp Lite's Category 6 molded patch cable. Ideal solution for connecting high-speed network components like computers, printers, Internet-enabled gaming systems, copy machines, routers and modems. Length: 10 ft. / Color: Blue / Connectors: RJ45 male.
- SNAGLESS DESIGN: Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. Ideal Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable. This 10' cable delivers a stable performance up to 550MHz. Designed to meet Category 6 specifications.
- CERTIFIED PREMIUM QUALITY: Comes UL verified and meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11). Constructed with high-quality copper wire and rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use.
- BLUE CAT6 CABLE: This blue CAT6 cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Cat6 cables (also called network cables, patch cables, computer cables, Ethernet cables and LAN cables) are used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for life. If the product should prove defective, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: