Convert any Hi-Def. source to standard definition NTSC/PAL format with scaling. The HDMI to analogue video scalar supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD video and scaled outputs in Composite and S Video, while maintaining the original aspect ratio for optimal viewing. The coax S/PDIF digital audio and left/right analogue audio outputs allow the audio extracted from the HDMI signal to be sent to any AV Receiver or audio amplifier. Under scan/Over scan and NTSC/PAL switches help assure compatibility with a variety of analogue televisions. This scalar also features a USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Converts and scales HDMI to Composite/S-Video at 480i/60 or 576i/50
- Supported input resolutions: 480iat60Hz 576iat50Hz 480pat60Hz 576pat50/Hz 720pat50/60Hz 1080iat50/60Hz 1080pat50/60Hz 640x480at60Hz 800x600at60Hz 1024x768at60Hz 1280x1024at60Hz 1600x1200at60Hz
- De-embeds audio from HDMI and outputs it as digital and analogue audio
- Accepts HDMI video at resolutions of up to 1080p Full HD
- Supports both NTSC and PAL formats
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: