Jinyo Stand For Apple Watch &Amp; Iphone, Aluminum Stand Charge Station For Apple Watch Series 1/Series 2 (42Mm 38Mm) And Iphone 7 7Plus 6S 6Plus
KIMYO dedicates to adding fashion elements into the original design while maintaining the original function.
We strive to develop more new products and provide best service to our customers.
1.Supports your mobile phone for comfortable angle of viewing, reading and watching.
2. 2 in 1 iwatch Stand, the perfect combination of iPhone/iPad stand & apple watch charging holder. Easily to carry.
3. It has a strong aluminum body with rubber feet to provide a buffer between the stand and the surface it's on.
4. The cell phone area has thin rubber pads that grip and provide a buffer between phone and mount.
5.High-quality Aluminum, holding your Apple Watch and phone steadily with elegance, durability and fashion.
1. Although the Stand was primarily designed to be used in conjunction with an iPhone and AppleWatch, the iPhone Stand section is capable of supporting almost any make or model of smartphone in its place.
2. And this product come with Longtime warranty service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will do our best to solve them.
1 * Aluminum Dual Stand Only (Charging Cable & iWatch & iphone &ipad are NOT included.)
- Perfect Finish: Aluminum dual stand for your apple watch and iphone, provide you much more convenience than ever
- Innovative Design: Equipped with scratch-free TPU, the cutouts look precise without rough or jagged edges to prevent scraping your devices
- Very Practical: The best designed angles hold your watch and phone sturdy both vertically and horizontally
- Cable Management: Charger fits perfectly in the little hole so it supports the disc charger securely and flush
- Compatibility & Warranty: Compatible with all apple watch series 2 &series 1 (38mm and 42mm) / iPhone7/ 7 plus/ 6/ 6s/ 6s plus/ 6 plus / 6SE/ 5/ 5s and most mobile phones, also lifetime warranty is provided
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: