Moko Gear S2 Qi Wireless Charging Dock, Replacement Charger Charging Cradle For Samsung Gear S2 / Classic Sm-R732 / R730 / R720 / Moto360 2Nd Gen Smartwatch, With Micro Usb Cable (Not For 3.0 System)
Features: - The item only works with Samsung Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic SM-R732 / SM-R730 / SM-R720 / Moto360 2nd Gen Smartwatch. - Charging method: Sensing mode. - This Desktop Dock holds your Gear S2 / S2 Classic at a comfortable reading angle. - High quanlity and effeciency, make your life easier and more convenient. - Power protection: Protect your smart watch from being over chargerd. - Cradle design,feel more comfortbale and safe with humanization design for use. - Compact and lightweight Design: Convenient for travelers and business users. Specifications: Material: PC + ABS plastic Dimension: 4 x 5cm / 1.6 x 2 inch (Dia * H) Product standard: QI Wireless Chargering Standered Input: DC 5V / 1A Output: DC 5V / 1A Working distance: 4-8mm Charging Efficiency: Over 70% NOTE: 1, This charging dock can not be used as a battery and it can not store energy. 2, Please make sure that your charging CURRENT is BELOW 1A. It is suggested that you charge your dock through computer USB port. 3, USB cable is included in the package, and it can be used ONLY for charging. Package content: 1 * Wireless Charging Cradle 1 * Micro USB Cable
- Qi Standard Wireless Charging: Compatible with all Gear S2 devices, including Gear S2(SM-R720) and Gear S2 Classic(SM-R730 / SM-R732) and also compatible with Moto360 2nd Gen Smartwatch. Note: Please do not use fast charging adapter. If you connect it to the adapter, the electric current must not exceed 1A and the Voltage does not exceed 5V.
- Simply drop watch on the pad to start wireless charging.
- Built-in magnet secures your Gear S2 / Gear S2 Classic while charging.
- PC & ABS plastic material: Compact and lightweight Design, convenient for travelers and business users.
- Cradle design, feel more comfortbale and safe with humanization design for use. We advise that you Connect to USB ports on PC or laptop for stable charging. It is better to charge your watch before the battery runs out.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: