Mediabridge Ultra Series Digital Audio Coaxial Cable (4 Feet) - Dual Shielded With Rca To Rca Gold-Plated Connectors - White - (Part# Cj04-6Wr-G2)
Mediabridge Ultra Series digital audio coaxial cable connects digital audio components, like an HDTV, blu-ray/DVD player, game console, DVR, cable/satellite box, subwoofer speaker, receivers, sound system & more. This high-purity coaxial cable allows for Optimal signal transfer, low energy loss & rejection of the hum/static from RF & EM interference. Built with a copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & 2 layers of foil shielding, for natural sounds. A split-tip center pin ensures high contact pressure & conductivity. Ultra Series cables are made from premium materials for a pro-grade output. Uniquely gripped Color-coded molds & corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances. This cable is finished in a durable, yet pliable PVC jacket for easy installs. It provides the ultimate Dolby digital & DTS surround sound experience. Product Features - connects digital audio components - copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding & dual foil shielding - low energy loss & rejection RF/EM interference - coaxial cable with corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors with split-tip center pins for high contact pressure & conductivity - tough, yet pliable PVC jacket compatibility - devices with RCA ports, like an HDTV, blu-ray/DVD player, game console, DVR, cable/satellite box, subwoofer speaker & digital audio receiver - Works with S/PDIF, digital & composite video interfaces installation plug-&-play: ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device notes also known as a subwoofer cable or a digital audio/video coaxial cable
- Great for connecting digital audio components, such as HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, DVD players, game consoles, DVR's, cable boxes, satellite boxes, subwoofer speakers, receivers, sound systems and more. Also for use with S/Pdif, Subwoofer, Digital or Composite Video interfaces.
- Copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding and dual foil shielding, for crisply natural sounds. Low energy loss and maximum rejection of the hum/static from RF and EM interference.
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors also provide a consistently tighter fit than commonly rolled cables with wider tolerances.
- A tough, yet pliable PVC jacket for sturdy durability, easy routing and quick installation. A split-tip center pin even ensures high contact pressure and conductivity.
- This cable is backed by Mediabridge's Limited 1 Year Warranty. Includes adjustable & reusable Velcro cable strap for easy organization & storage.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: