Our audio y-adapter cable splits an audio signal or adapts from one connection to another to meet your application needs. This cost-effective cable is quality-made to deliver crisp, clear sound for less. Brass/nickel-plated plugs connect to 26 AWG spiral-wrapped copper-shielded wire. The dual conductor is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI interference. The connectors are fully molded to provide excellent strain relief for durable use.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL Y-ADAPTER - Converts a single 3.5mm stereo audio connection to an analog RCA signal or allows you to convert a dual RCA connection to a 3.5mm stereo audio signal
- FULLY MOLDED CONNECTORS - Provide excellent strain relief while the nickel-plated contacts provide superior connectivity and a durable, long life
- 26 AWG SPIRAL-WRAPPED COPPER SHIELD - This cable is quality-made to deliver crisp, clear sound and is shielded to prevent and protect the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt and degrade audio signals
- COMPATIBILITY - This 3.5mm stereo to two RCA stereo cable is compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung smartphones and tablets, MP3 players, tablet and laptop brands such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, ASUS and any other digital device with a 3.5mm stereo audio connection and home audio systems that have a RCA stereo left and right connection
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: