On-Q WP346AWH Cat6 RJ45 Quick Connect QC Keystone InsertThe On-Q/Legrand Cat6 RJ45 insert is a high-performance insert that supports network speeds up to 10 Gb and connects to any keystone wall plate. Its 180 degree vertical design allows easy punchdown termination which can be wired to either the 568 A or B wiring standard. The jack housing is made of high-impact, flame resistant plastic for long-term reliability. Up to 40% Installation time savings using the Legrand Punch & Go Tool (See attached video) RJ45 Inserts can be terminated with any 110 punchdown tool. Contractor packs available in quantities of 10, 50, or 100. It exceeds EIA/TIA 568A/B Cat6 performance specifications. This connector is designed for Cat5, Cat5e, or Cat6 cables terminated with RJ-45 plugs. This rugged connector features spring wire design to support insertion of older telephone jacks and Rear retention caps ensure secure wire termination. The contact wires are a phosphor bronze alloy with 50 micro-inches of gold coating for improved signal transmission.
- Save up to 40% on installation time using the Quick Connect CAT 6 RJ45 and the Legrand Punch & Go tool (Part Number AC3400) which terminates and trims all four pairs in a single press (See attached video).
- Quick Connect uses 110 style termination meaning it can also be terminated using any exisiting 110 punchdown tool.
- QC KEYSTONE Cat 6 INSERT: Exceeds TIA 568 Cat 6 performance specifications.
- KEYSTONE RJ45 JACK: Also available in Contractor packs of 10, 50, or 100. To order, use part number - WP3476WHxx (xx=10, 50, or 100).
- CAT 6 KEYSTONE JACK DIMENSION: The RJ45 CAT 6 Keystone Jack is of opening size 1. 2" L x 0. 7" W x 0. 9" H. It is available in various color options - White, Blue, Black, light, Brown, Green, Light Almond, Orange, Red, Yellow and Grey
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: