Our Category 5e (CMP) Plenum Bare Copper cables are 24AWG 4 Pair Solid Bare Copper conductors cable, it has a special insulation that has a low smoke, low flame, and non-toxic characteristics. It is a cost-effective perfect choice for all networking installations and structures. Cat 5e supports 350 MHz it also reduces the crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a higher overall transmission speed. All of our Plenum Cables meet or exceeds Category 5e standards and specifications. The cables are FLUKE TEST passed with a Certified Transfer Rate of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Available in White and Blue color 1,000 feet (305 meters) comes in easy pull box.
- 1000ft Cat5e Plenum Bare Copper Cable
- Tested upto 350 MHz, 24-AWG 100% Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Low-smoke Plenum rated jacket
- Tangle-Free Easy Pull Box
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, video, voice ; data networking
- Easily Identified Color-Striped 4 Pairs UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
ROHS Compliant TIA/EIA 568-B-2 ISO Certified.
- 1000FT Cat5e Plenum Enhanced Solid Bare Copper Cable.
- 24 AWG 100% Solid Copper Conductor, No copper clad aluminum (CCA), 4 Twisted Pairs (UTP).
- Tested up to 350Mhz, Supports 1000mb/s bandwidth up to 296 feet (90 meters).
- Tangle-Free Easy Pull Box Packing Makes it Easy to Install
- TIA/EIA, ISO, RoHS Compliant
|Brand Name||Efficient Cables|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: