Cat5e Outdoor, 1000ft, Waterproof Direct Burial Rated CMX, 24AWG Solid Bare Copper, 350MHz, ETL Listed, Unshielded UTP, Bulk Ethernet Cable, trueCABLE
Condition: New from factory
Color : Black - Length : 1000 ft
- Our heavy-duty polyethylene (PE) jacket is outdoor rated and designed to withstand UV rays while the high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and water blocking tape make it waterproof and resistant to moisture.
- Our cables are manufactured with 100% bare copper wire, NOT copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire.
Please reference our trueCABLE spec sheet image for complete product information.
Supports all your devices
- Media Server
- Gaming Console
- Wi-Fi Router
Commonly referred to as:
- Cat5E Cable
- Cat5E Ethernet Cable
- Cat 5E Network Cable
- Phone Cable
- LAN Cable
- RJ45 Wire
- Category Cable
- HIGH PERFORMANCE NETWORK CABLE. Our outdoor cat 5e network cable is 24 AWG with 4 pairs (8C). Suitable for Fast and Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- HASSLE FREE PACKAGING. 1000 feet (305 meters) of our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel/spool so you don't have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- 100% SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS. Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- FOR USE INDOORS ; OUTDOORS. Designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, and moisture. Rugged and durable for extreme environments. Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit. Connect to what matters: computers, printers, gaming consoles, routers, ethernet extenders, switch boxes, VoIP phones, IP cameras, PoE devices, etc.
- ✓ FLUKE TESTED, CUSTOMER APPROVED. All data cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: