The Casio Story: With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
- Multi-replay function, 2-line display
- Fraction calculations, Combination and Permutation
- Statistics (STAT-data editor, Standard deviation, Regression analysis)
- 9 variable memories, Plastic keys
- Comes with slide-on hard case
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: