Cat6 high quality UTP (unshielded twisted pair) network cable delivers your entire network signals out to your network devices. These network devices could include IP cameras, network switches, routers, hubs, IP phones, or any other devices that require a network connection. Used for carrying data signals at speeds of up to 550 MHz due to its thicker gauge (AWG), higher bandwidth, and faster speed capabilities. This cable is preferred for more advanced networking installations where a higher bandwidth than normal is required. With gigabit Ethernet, broadband, audio/video and security advanced capabilities, cat6 is perfect for any critical network installation. Whether it's for wiring a home, office or entire campus and perfect for all residential and commercial high speed network installations.
- 50ft Cat 6 - 4 solid UTP (unshielded twisted pair) copper conductors
- Enhanced 550mhz bandwidth for high-speed dataaudiovideo and handle other intensive applications
- Certified transfer rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000base-t gigabit)
- UL rated, meets all cat6 tia/eia-568-b-2.1, Draft 9 standards
- Best for use with 10/100base-t, 1000base-t and 10gbase-t high speed ethernet network installation
|Brand Name||Cables Direct Online|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: