Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation, also available in 1 to 150 feet. Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male; Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- Save when you buy a value pack!
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper and Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- PVC Jacket
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male and Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45, Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Jacket: PVC, Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Lifetime Warranty
|Size||50-Value Pack, 25 Feet/7.62 Meters|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: