C2G 27861 Cat6 Crossover Cable - Snagless Unshielded Network Crossover Patch Cable, Red (3 Feet, 0.91 Meters)
This Cat6 network crossover patch cable is an ideal solution for connecting two computer to share files or data. The crossed pin configuration allows two computers to be connected peer-to-peer without the need for a hub or switch. This cable may also be used to connect network switches and hubs without an uplink port to other switches and hubs. Each cable is fully tested, quality inspected, and meets all TIA/EIA Cat6 standards. This cable has been designed tor educe both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) which ensures error-free transmission. Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. This patch cable provides the necessary throughput and is able to handle up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds. The molded, snagless design prevents unwanted cable snags during installation without impairing the ability to insert and remove the connector from the port. It also provides unparalleled strain relief so that the cable is not damaged even when pulled excessively.
- Easily transfer files and data between two computers by using this cable to connect and create a peer-to-peer network
- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in four colors to color-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 25ft
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: