For fast Ethernet computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- For network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers and more
- Constructed with unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 150ft
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: