For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation, also available in 1 to 150 feet. Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male and Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in 10 colors to color-code a network
- Available in lengths up to 150ft
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: