C2G 10263 Cat5E Cable - Snagless Unshielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable, Taa Compliant, Black (20 Feet, 6.09 Meters)
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat5e standard and the stringent TAA compliance requirements for anyone who needs to procure products exclusively manufactured in countries on the Trade Agreement Act list. Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation. Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male and Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male.
- Use for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat5e standard and the stringent TAA compliance requirements
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Certification: ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.5e
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: