Our audio y-adapter cable splits an audio signal or adapts from one connection to another to meet your application needs. This cost-effective cable is quality-made to deliver crisp, clear sound for less. Brass/nickel-plated plugs connect to 26 AWG spiral-wrapped copper-shielded wire. The dual conductor is shielded to protect against EMI/RFI interference. The connectors are fully molded to provide excellent strain relief for durable use
- USE - Splits your existing 3.5mm audio signal. This cable also adapts one connection to another to meet your application needs. Each female 3.5mm connector will support a stereo audio signal
- FULLY MOLDED CONNECTORS - Provide excellent strain relief while nickel plated contacts provide superior connectivity and a durable, long life
- BRAID SHIELDING - Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt audio signals and degrade audio quality.
- COMPATIBLE WITH - iPad, iPhone, iPod, Samsung smartphones and tablets, Microsoft Surface tablets, various laptop and desktop brands including HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, ASUS and more devices that have a 3.5mm stereo audio connection
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
- Compatible with all MP3 players
- 26 AWG, spiral-wrapped copper shielded wire protects against EMI and RFI interference
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Allows you to split a signal or adapt from one connection to another
- Length: 6 inches
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: