ASUS ROG Maximus XI Extreme Z390 Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) EATX DDR4 HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Onboard 802.11ac WiFi
The ROG Maximus XI Extreme is a watercooler's dream, featuring optimized overclocking, high-speed memory support and Comprehensive eater and fan cooling controls. Compromise nothing on connectivity and speed performance with four M2. Slots, onboard 5G Ethernet and USB 3.Agent. Bluetooth - Bluetooth 5.0. ROG DIMM.2: Vertically-installed dual-M.2 expansion card with heatsink for maximum cooling and performance.
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with four M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, onboard 802.11ac Wi-Fi and ASUS Optimism II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-way Optimization overclocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while Fan pert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Dedicated water cooling headers allow for comprehensive monitoring of water temperature and flow
- Equipped with four M.2 slots to take full advantage of Intel first and NV Me RAID, featuring ROG DIMM.2 expansion
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: