Lithium primary (single-use) cells are the international standard for powering tactical lighting products, and they are equally outstanding for portable electronics and other consumer products. They have a ten year shelf life, function in a wide range of temperatures and environments, are leakproof and vibration-resistant. ASP lithium cells incorporate a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) protection circuit and safety vent, to prevent instability due to overheating or short circuit.
- 12-piece master carton of 3V CR123 batteries, shrink-wrapped in pairs
- Includes one plastic Link Case, for storing and protecting a pair of batteries
- Machined aluminum geodome ensures at least one pin will make contact with the tempered glass of a car window whatever the angle of application
- They add less than .75" to the baton length
- Mounts to any F Series Baton
- Stable in a wide range of temperatures
- Have shelf life of ten years
- ASP batteries incorporate a similar PTC device
|Brand Name||Asp Law Enforcement|
|Size||12 Pack with Case|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: