Apevia's Signature line of power supplies bring an elegant form and function to your system while still suiting your needs. It supports the newer ATX 12v2.3 standard and single rail setup. Boasting a cool blue 135mm LED fan, it adds a nice glow to any computer. The Signature line also uses a hybrid modular cable setup, allowing you to use only the connectors that you need. No excessive tucking of wires required. Just put the unused plugs away for future use. It also uses Active PFC, with a 99% factor correction, boosting performance and saving energy. No toggle switch included, the power supply automatically switches between 110V and 240V depending on the power grid its attached to. 80+ Bronze certified. For safety, do not overload, abuse or modify the power supply unit. Use of this unit for Bitcoin Mining is not suggested since it will shorten the life and cause failures of power supply. Use for mining purposes is not covered by assuarance.
- 900W 80+ Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Modular Power Supply. Comes with 3-year warranty.
- Modular Design Supports Cable Management. Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x P8(4+4P) ESP 12V, 4 x SATA + 4 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy. Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage.
- Auto-Thermally Controlled 135mm Blue LED Fan. Output: +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@66A, -12V@0.3A, +5Vsb@2.5A
- Heavy Duty Protections: Short-Circuit/ Over-Voltage/ Over-Power/ Under-Voltage Protections. Double Forward Converter Design.
- Supports ATX 12V 2.3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. Supports SLI/Crossfire/ Haswell.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: