Ancor 12-10G #8 100PC Yel Rng Heat Shrink Connector Yellow
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
|Wire Range||mm||Screw Size||Qty/Pkg||Part No|
|16 - 14||1-2||1/4||100||311499|
|16 - 14||1-2||5/16||100||311599|
|16 - 14||1-2||3/8||100||311699|
|16 - 14||1-2||#8||100||311299|
|16 - 14||1-2||#10||100||311399|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8||#10||100||310399|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8||#8||100||310299|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8||3/8||100||310699|
|22 - 18||0.3-0.8||6.4||100||310499|
Featured:#8 Screw , 12-10 AWG, 100 Pack of Heat Shrink Ring Terminals|Heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing|Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.|Tinned for corrosion resistance, Pure copper for maximum current flow|UL listed and CSA recognized
Specifications of Ancor 12-10G #8 100PC Yel Rng Heat Shrink Connector Yellow
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: