Convert HDMI signals into VGA outputs at a maximum conversion rate of 200 MHz with I is. The HDMI receiver integrated is Compliant with HDMI 1.4B. The DACs are based on current source architecture. And the VGA output meet VESA VSIS v1r2 clock jitter target.
- HDMI receiver compliant with HDMI 1.4 Specification
- Analog RGB output for VGA with Triple 9-bit DAC up to 200Mhz Pixel rate. Sync signals can be provided in separated or composite manner
- VGA output is compliant with VESA VSIS v1r2 Specification
- HDMI input detection supported
- Supports auto power saving mode and Low stand-by current
|Brand Name||IO Crest|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: