The ultimate docking solution for surface Pro has arrived. With the SD7000 surface Pro docking station, users can expand their desktop setup to include two external monitors. They can also connect to a wired network and their favorite USB accessories, and position their surface Pro to work upright in desktop mode or down in studio mode. The dock is built on Microsoft's proprietary surface connect technology, so users can connect with Confidence for a seamless dock and charge experience.
- Our SD7000 Surface Pro docking station was designed exclusively for Microsoft Surface Pro 7, 6, 5 and 4 using Windows 10
- Comfortably position the surface Pro in one of two positions -- upright as a display, or lay it at a perfect drafting table angle for painting, drawing, or editing photos.
- Easily connect to different external monitor setups with output options for HDMI and DisplayPort multi-mode (one 4K monitor at 3840X2160@60Hz or two 4K monitors at 3840x2160@30Hz).
- Charges your Surface Pro and extends the desktop productivity capabilities via the Surface connector, 4 USB 3.0 Ports (up to 5Gbps, 5V/0.9a); 1 USB-C port for data synchronization (up to 5Gbps data only, 5V/3a); Gigabit Ethernet port
- Secure the dock to a desk, table or any fixed structure via the Kensington Lock slot (T-Bar lock sold separately, see part #K65035AM); You can also secure the dock AND your Surface Pro with the optional lock module (part #K62918WW sold separately); see video to the left to see how the dock and locks operate
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: