Specifically designed to provide quality music transfer from your PC sound card, portable CD player, MP3 player, iPod, or any mini-stereo audio device to another audio device with RCA audio jacks. This cable features two 27 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors, a drain wire, an aluminum foil shield to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference, and fully molded, gold-plated connectors providing strain relief for a quality connection.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL Y-ADAPTER - Converts a single 3.5mm stereo audio connection to an analog RCA signal or allows you to convert a dual RCA connection to a 3.5mm stereo audio signal
- FULLY MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS - Provide excellent strain relief while corrosion resistant gold-plated connectors provide optimal audio signal transfer and a durable, long life
- 27 AWG OXYGEN-FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS WITH FOIL SHIELDING - Made with two high-grade copper conductors to ensure high quality audio and data transmissions over the long life of this cable. The foil shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt and degrade audio transmission signals
- COMPATIBILITY - This 3.5mm stereo to two RCA stereo cable is compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung smartphones and Tablet, MP3 players, tablet and laptop brands such as HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, ASUS and any other digital device with a 3.5mm stereo audio connection and home audio systems that have a RCA stereo left and right connection
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: