Flying Dutchman 6 Dozen Reverse Tooth Scroll Saw Blades 6 Different Sizes (Fd-Sr Scoll Reverse) Variety Intro Pack
These Blades come separated in the package and labeled so you know which blades are which. Manufactured in Germany with high-quality steel, these blades are cut to precise tolerances and it shows in the performance of the product. For added strength, the Reverse-Tooth blade design guarantees you less sanding time. All these blades are 5 inches long and Pinless. Most Scroll Saw blades only cut on the down stroke, which causes tear out on the backside of your project, but Reverse-Tooth blades like Flying Dutchman cut on the upstroke as well. . .giving each stroke a pass on both the front and backside of your material -- for a smoother cut all around.Top-grade high-speed fretsaw, hardened, with reverse teeth. Splinter-free finish on top and bottom surfaces. Reverse Tooth INTRO - PACK Six Dozen Blades 1 dozen of six different sizes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12's! If you're a beginner and don't know where to start we recommend the quick and easy "Intro Pack" of blades.
- One Dozen of Six Different Sizes #1, #3, #5, #7, #9, #12 (72 Blades)
- Flying Dutchman Blades they cut straighter, last longer and leave you with less sanding to do.
- High-quality steel, these blades are cut to precise tolerances, and it shows in the performance.
- For added strength, the Reverse-Tooth blade design guarantees you less sanding time.
- All these blades are 5 inches long and Pinless.
|Brand Name||Flying Dutchman|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: