These 3M Wool Compounding Pads feature a special blend of wool – a natural, sustainable, fast-cutting material – and very fine fibers for remarkably smooth compounding and improved washability. Great for smoothing surfaces when they are heavily oxidized, these pads are designed to work with rubbing compound to eliminate small scratches and other defects before polishing. The single-sided buffing pads feature 3M Hookit hook-and-loop attachment – its nylon loops instantly grip the hooks on hook-and-loop back-up pads, such as 3M Hookit Back-up Pad (05717). The pad removes just as easily, making it almost effortless to change and reuse the pads on rotary buffers. These wool buffing pads are safe for all gelcoats and paints, ideal for cars, boats and personal watercraft, trucks and recreational vehicles. Use the 3M Wool Compounding Pad with 3M Perfect-It Rubbing Compound (06085), 3M Perfect-It Gelcoat Heavy Cutting Compound (36102) or 3M Perfect-It Medium Cutting Compound + Wax (36106).
- USE WHAT THE PROS USE - Wool buffing pads are ideal for compounding paint, gelcoat and fiberglass surfaces on boats, cars, RVs and more
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR COMPOUNDING - Use with liquid or paste rubbing compound to remove scratches and heavy oxidation before polishing
- FAST AND SMOOTH - Wool blended with very fine fibers makes for a remarkably fast, consistent cut
- EASY TO USE - Hookit hook-and-loop attachment allows for fast pad changes on rotary buffers; blended wool improves washability
- PART OF A COMPLETE SYSTEM - Recommended for use with 3M Perfect-It Rubbing Compound, Perfect-It Gelcoat Heavy Cutting Compound or Perfect-It Medium Cutting Compound + Wax
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: