The Gold Seal Series of mixer-amplifiers from Bogen have been a workhorse of commercial audio for many years. Now they're lightr and more efficient, with Class D amplification, and even easier to install with Euroblock connectors.
- - - 4 Dedicated microphone inputs (XLR connectors)- 1 Selectable MIC/TEL input- 1 Selectable MIC/AUX input- 1 Dedicated AUX input- 4-Ohm direct output- 8-Ohm, 25V, 25VCT, and 70V transformer-coupled outputs
- - 35W, 60W, 100W, 150W, and 250W models- Rack mountable-- 2RU package for all models- Dual-function 10-band graphic equalizer (Acoustic EQ/Feedback Control)- True loudness contour function
- - Audio Enhancement feature for improved intelligibility- Switchable phantom power (15V DC)- Variable AUX input muting- Remote master volume control capability- Input muting via contact on all inputs
- - Voice-activated AUX muting on TEL input- Automatic level control on TEL input- AUX fade back after TEL page- Preamp out/Power amp in connections- Booster amp output connection- Tape output connection
- - Balanced line driver output (using WMT1A accessory)- Lo-cut filter for MIC channels- Available tamper-resistant cover (GSTRC)- Available rack mounting kit (GSRPK)- Available remote volume control (GSRVC)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: