2.5" (9.5Mm) Form Factor, Sata6G To Dual M.2 (Ngff) Ssd Aluminum Enclosure, Support Raid 0 / 1 / Jbod Mode. 3-Button Hardware Switch For Raid. Asmedia Asm1092R Chipset.
Syba SY-ADA40091 dual M.2 SSD to SATA III RAID 2.5" enclosure utilizes your M.2 SSD to upgrade your system for faster performance and reliability. This enclosure will allow you to connect two of your M.2 SSD to a SATA III interface to create your own standard 2.5" SSD in RAID. Use the RAID functionality to increase performance and redundancy. Create a new boot drive for your laptop or add in speed for your computer tower.
- Supports a SATA host and two M.2 NGFF SSD devices
- Built in ASM1092R high performance Processor
- Standard 2.5" SATA storage Device form Factor (100mm x 70mm x 9.2mm)
- RAID 0/1/JBOD mode switch by hardware Strapping or GUI controller
- Can be a Primary bootable Device containing OS--However, Might require Re-Installation of OS
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: