16:9 Hd Projector With Hd2+Dmd ChipsThe XV-Z12000 is the latest introduction to the SharpVision family of products. This 16:9 high definition projector represents the pinnacle in home theater. Utilizing the new HD2+DMD chip set from Texas Instruments and Sharp’s upgraded proprietary computer video & integrated composer (CV-IC) system ll technology, the XV-Z12000 boasts a 5500:1 contrast ratio (in high contrast mode) and a very high brightness rating of 900 ANSI lumens (in high brightness mode), delivering one of the best pictures available in consumer home theater today.
Features of 16:9 Hd Projector With Hd2+Dmd Chips
- 1,024 x 576 native resolution; HDTV signal compatible
- Switchable 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- High 2,000:1 contrast ratio, 700 ANSI lumens of brightness
- Accepts composite, S-video, component, DVI-I/HDCP, and analog computer inputs
- Matching swivel stand; PC and Mac compatible
Specifications of 16:9 Hd Projector With Hd2+Dmd Chips
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: